Saturday, October 02, 2004

if it makes you happy... =)

To start off with my rather peaceful weekend (all gimmicks are cancelled hehe), i cleaned my email inbox.. There are a lot of unnecessary clutters in there.. Remnants of the past i'm slowly trying to forget.. If you want to forgive, you have to forget; and the only way to forget is to empty your memory bins. Just a few more stuff in my room though. I have the whole day tomorrow to clean up anyway.. *triumphant grin..

I just wish everybody well... Like the song goes ~~if it makes you happy, it can't be that baaad..~~ You happy? Im kind of happy na rin! Pde na.. =) Everybody happy! No problem with that! Thank God for all my life lifters!

(off topic: he's joking, isn't he? Everythings just a joke.. Remember? Of course it's a joke - and a good one huh!)

1 comment:

Mizz Cleo_Kizzy said...

u go girl! (ay ang baduy pakinggan)