Saturday, October 09, 2004

waiting for an aftershock

Ok, fine! I thought of him today (actually, a lot)... So predictably, we had another intensity 4 earthquake at around 1030pm. Haha! I-associate ba ang earthquake dun?! Ang kulit ko kasi e! Sabi nang stop it e! But still, im doing pretty great! If i were an alcoholic, ive been sober for a couple of weeks now. Good job! I commend myself haha!

I cant sleep yet. Actually, im kind of afraid to sleep.. Anticipating the aftershocks (pessi ako ngayon a). The philvocs guys warned kse that there could be a couple of aftershocks pa e. Good to hear though that the intensity of an aftershock is always less than or equal to the intensity of the main (?) earthquake.. The earthquake guys also stated that we actually experience up to 20 earthquakes a day.. And there goes my feeling of security... Down the drain. Thanks a lot, earthquake guys!

Ok.. Looks like there'll be no more aftershocks.. Im outta here!




__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - You care about security. So do we.
http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

No comments: