Friday, October 22, 2004

my third post

ok... this is my third post. i'm really down today. it all started when i heard the "bad news" this afternoon. now i'm worried. what's next? this isn't an oh-it's-just-a-trivial-matter material... and christmas is coming. everybody should be happy during the pre-christmas, christmas, and post-christmas season...

i'm not really in the mood to be cheerful today or to talk with anybody. can't even force myself to "produce" a fake smile... =( cranky cranky me... =( mom was trying to make a conversation with me earlier, i managed to give her a few nods and aaahs... but my mind was wandering elsewhere. sorry, ma...

i don't know if this headache is a result of the bad news or i just have a headache that's why i'm fussing about the bad news.

focus, caths! it's not what happens, it's how you take it...

i read last night from PDL: train your mind to whisper to God constantly... i chose the phrase "Help me trust you". it was a very timely lesson...

help me trust you...

No comments: