Saturday, November 06, 2004

all the way to the top...

hmm... this should've been posted last friday night pa... dunno what went wrong =(

with the body state i have right now, i can't believe i still have the energy to lift my arms on keyboard-level to convey my thoughts.

wall climbing was not that bad. ok that's an understatement 'cause it was the best! to think i almost backed out yesterday! it's a good thing i didn't. if i did, i wouldn't have "acquired" the following learnings:

ehem, ehem...

  • for P195, it was an activity that allowed me to push myself to my limits

  • the normal vertical-wall type wasn't that hard! =)

  • the wall that was slightly inclined towards the top was more challenging

  • the slant-vertical-slant-vertical was extremely hard! i didn't make it through the 2nd slant part

  • when you feel like you can't go on anymore, you have to let go. know your limitations!

  • you have to warm up before you make sugod the wall (now my arms hurt like hell... i'm so schufid!)

  • i can't make it through the fifth level haha!

  • never wear the underwear that camille gave you (when you go wall climbing lang... i love that green one! thanks camz!) haha!

  • the rocks smell terrible... i didn't smell it during the climb, i smelled it on my hands eeew! baho!

  • they have these cute elves'-shoes-look-alike shoes ! goody!

  • listen to the mentor's instructions... you'll make it to the top! unless, of course, your arms are badly strained na...

  • take lots of pictures! *wink, wink

  • i love my chums' company!!!

  • to be determined: if i could still get out of my bed tomorrow!!!
  • No comments: