Thursday, November 18, 2004

just keeps getting better...

it never fails. i keep on receiving disgusting, disappointing, annoying updates and news regarding something i'd rather forget. i don't look for those. i just sit and live here silently minding my own business. i mean, i don't go out of my way to look for facts that will only hurt and irritate me. they come my way through various means!! my goodness! am i a magnet of negative feedback and vibes?

i don't want to see those.
i don't want to hear those.
i don't want to read those.
i don't want to view those.
i just want to put it all behind me.

i get affected and so i try to avoid those for the longest time. BUT THEY HEED ME! waaah!

it feels good to share secrets sometimes. you get the feeling (or illusion?) that somehow the load gets lighter.

No comments: