Monday, November 15, 2004

bye bye baguio

it's tested and proven. if you get way too excited over a trip, it won't push through! =( for the past week, this has been my avatar image:

overly excited for baguio, i customized my avatar to simulate my would-be look for the trip. i even planned to dress up just like that and strike a pose beside a pony when i get there on the 20th. haha! i have a sweat jacket just like that...

ok... until my mom felt some negative vibes over this trip and asked me to pass on this trip. plus, there were 2 black butterflies
in our house that night she made that request.

my mom's this cool, lenient mom and she just nods her head when i have a trip. no curfews, no conditions, doesn't even fuss who i'm with. she has this overflowing level of trust in me (and in people). that's why when she feels bad about it, i simply abide! just going back to the basic and simple "mom knows best" principle.

1 comment:

lecinqjulliet said...

What?! hindi na m22loy? grabe excited pa naman ako! even bought a jacket =( oh well.. sayang naman =( 1st major smartmovers trip pa naman .. anyway, meron pa naman next time e =)