Friday, November 12, 2004

music and a know-it-all doll

This day was ok. Everything was really great until i
put myself in a very vulnerable situation: alone in my
room, about to sleep, i turned the radio on, sang
along (yeah, even with erroneous lyrics), and
foolishly entertained some thoughts again. How cant i
when sad songs invade my nerves? And this doll is
staring right through me? Reading my thoughts. Darn
it, she knows, doesnt she? She has this smile that
tells me -- I know! --. Turns out shes more loyal to
the giver than to me. I have a weak sense of self
control tonight. I have all the power to turn the
radio off and likewise put the know-it-all doll in a
box. Yeah let them (and my hormones) overpower my will
tonight. Tomorrow ill go jogging with maricor to shake
off these negative vibes.



__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
www.yahoo.com


No comments: