Saturday, November 27, 2004

palipas oras while traffic instead na mabugnot...

Hay.. On our way to tayuman. Tita pings birthday.
Waah! Ang layo! Traffic is kinda bad.. Hay. Anyway,
whats good is we will see my adorable niece, lianne.
She looks a bit like shan cai. Whats funny is she has
this mindoro accent because she spent her earlier
years there. Plus she thinks like an adult! Cute kid!
Hope i could post some pics later. Tomorrow is
tagaytay day with college chums. Good way to alter the
monotone of my life. If itll be awesome tomorrow, we
might spend the night there. Just look for an inn
probably.. If not, then head back home by 5? Hmmm...
Tagaytay brings some good memories. Geez! Traffic!
Init na ulo ng driver aka kuya hehe.. Quiapo church
na. I guess ill stop na. Getting kinda dizzy n wiwi
mode na! Waah!



__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
The all-new My Yahoo! - What will yours do?
http://my.yahoo.com

No comments: