Thursday, November 11, 2004

=( =( =( sponge caths stressed out =( =( =(

my my... i feel so stressed out today. for starters, i had the weirdest and ugliest dream - about suicide (not mine), blood, and other scary stuff. i actually remember the stale smell of blood from that horrible dream... too heavy to handle for the day.

round two, it's almost the time of the month... and i get all depressed and i generally feel unwell and my tummy gets all rumbly and everything from here to there just aches a little and i become just a little bit bratty and pouty and sulky and i just don't stop complaining... hear me?

round three, i received the greatest shocker via a phone call - at work! it was a big mistake to give her my number. i was actually expecting that. somebody's REALLY mad over somebody who's REALLY close to me. the mad one's pouring it all out to me and i got all shaky and nervous. she somehow sounded mad at me too... i was losing my temper but i held on just a little bit and i did her a big favor by becoming this superelcetromagneticultrablastic sponge for her for about 30 mins. yeah yeah i swallowed them all. i was trying to defend my friend but realized it's nonsense and dangerous... she's got no ears at this point in her life. please, bless her with mighty ears. in the end, i calmly said, "why don't you talk to her about it to settle things? it's not my job to defend her anyway". thank heavens she got convinced. i almost added "remember who we're serving here?" but i just shrugged the thought off. i don't want to sound preachy preachy and goody goody at the same time bitchy bitchy.

=( =( =( i need a looong rest... =( =( =(

* friend, if you're reading this, please don't send me THAT offline message. i don't want to see it now. i don't ever want to see it. pleeease?!?

No comments: