Friday, March 04, 2011

project 365 - day 6 - blurry

last night, i had that dream again.

the one that has been recurring and haunting me for more than 5 years now.

in my dreams, i am tasked to read a reading from the Bible.

the usual setting is in the church during mass.

or sometimes during a gathering, like the scene last night.

there i am, all poised to read and excited to proclaim,

and feeling all honored to be chosen to tell the world of His words.

and all of a sudden, the pages become blurry.

and i force myself to read aloud just the same because i have to.

only i look like an idiot because i stutter and pause like i'm crazy.

at times, i'm guessing or inventing the words.

the pages suddenly appear to be blotted with ink, or torn, or it gets dark, or blurry, or my eyes are simply failing me.

and still i push myself to finish reading.

i always fail to relay the message.

and i wake up feeling sad, tired, frustrated, and questioning why such dreams.

why?

day 6. why do the words get blurry in my dreams? :-S


No comments: