Friday, March 04, 2011

project 365 - day 7 - sunshine

friday is lunch out day! we went to lau pa sat today and i got me this yummy corned beef meal at tapa king. i had an interesting learning today.


auntie: how you want egg ah? sunshine? well done?

me: huh? yes, auntie sunshine well done.

auntie: so how? sunshine? well done?

me: yes.


wow! kung masasandok lang siguro ako ni auntie ng sandok nya, sinandok na nya ako. fine. she pointed at sunny-side-up egg.


auntie: like this ah?

me: aaah! yes yes! sunshine!


so sunshine = sunny-side up!

so well-done = sunny-side up na ini-scramble ang yolk!


we learn new things everyday. sometimes you learn it the easy way, sometimes being hit by a sandok is the price. learning isn't cheap.


here it is, my corned beef meal with my sunshine egg :) love it!

1 comment:

D said...

Haha. Sunshine pala tawag dun. Haha.