Wednesday, March 30, 2011

project 365 - day 27 - my sako bag

this is my favorite sako bag. when april was assigned in japan about 2 years ago, she asked me if i wanted to buy a bag. i said yes, trusted her judgment to pick one for me, and my favorite bag was born. good choice, april!


i love it because: 1) it's big and matibay, 2) it's white and goes with any saplot color, 3) it's simple.


whenever i fly back to manila, i bring this as my carry-on bag. what does it hold? my laptop, among other stuff that didn't fit in my check-in luggage. it's one tough bag, huh? one time, on my flight back to singapore, just before takeoff, i put the bag under the chair in front of me. there was a baby on board and he was sitting right in front of me. the baby vomited... a lot... and the vomit reached my bag. :( the good news is: it was mostly milk stuff so it wasn't too obvious. hahaha! poor baby, poor bag.


i also use it as an almost-everyday bag simply because i lili lili like it!


i somehow regret using it as a sako because it's really getting old and worn out. asus, i've never been a careful person when it comes to bags (or to any other personal possession). now i'm wishing i cared for it more. how do i clean it? dry clean? how do i make the body less lanta? almerol?

No comments: