Wednesday, March 23, 2011

project 365 - day 23 - ewness


ok, so i'm cheating on my project 365. i'm not posting on some days and i'm double posting today. hehe.


but i really, really have to show this one 'cause it's so kadiri. i found tons of dirt inside my keyboard at the office. i always see some dirt inside but i never knew there was this much dirt! and it's not even all of it! i frantically shook my keyboard and all the dirt and hair started to fall. i stopped shaking after a few minutes because i looked too weird doing it.


where did all the dirt come from? i doubt those strands of hair are mine because the last time i checked, my hair length > 6 inches. hehehe. there are food stuff, dust, and who knows what in there! yak. maybe tomorrow i'll do the shake thing again. good luck to me! goodbye to the dirt!

No comments: