Wednesday, March 30, 2011

you are awesome!

can i just boast of another proof that my God is an awesome God? i could not count the times when i am in dire need of something, and when i haven't even started asking yet, God readily provides. i do not know what i had done in my past life (if i had one), or what i have consciously or unconsciously done in my younger years, that made me deserve the blessings i have now.

i always find myself buying toto tickets, hoping for the luck lightning to hit me just once. then i dream of all the wonderful things my family and i could have. i never win.

today, my Father told me why. it's because He will provide. it's as simple as that. i always have this birthday wish for friends: "may God shower you with just the right amount of blessings. not too much and not too little." and i'm having just that.

the wedding last year + a number of emergencies at home + contributions left me anticipating for paydays. earlier last year, i would never ask, "may sweldo na ba?" i could buy what i want and still have some more left. i never worried. and with the 2-year house contract that will start this april, we are obliged to cough out a huge amount for the deposit. we haven't anticipated a 2-year contract and i haven't recovered yet from the cash-outs from last year. where do i get my share for this cash-out?

i haven't even asked God for help (i'm a bit shy) and after lunch, an unbelievable news came :) problem solved. what's amazing is: the timing and the figures are perfect!

ps: i miss the days when i don't look forward to paydays but as long as God catches me, i'm fine. i thank you.

my God is an awesome God!!! :)

"but the one who boasts must boast in the Lord."

No comments: